woensdag 5 mei 2010

need to write on this more often!

Sorry guys, I really need to write on this more often. I did thought about it for the last days but I still didn't do it. So how are you guys? feel free to make a comment so I know how everything is going in holland and other countries! I am doing really good. I am less sick now. I got sick on wednesday but I didn't thought it would take long to get better. On thursday I got all my stuff and I was off to the airport. It was a long sit in the train but I loved traveling to schiphol. If course that is cause I could fly that day! The special assistence sucks! They should pick me up from the train to the platform and they didnt :S So I had to get out of the wheelchair, lift myself out of the train and get back in the wheelchair. They did help me with my stuff so I didn't had to do that. 
The flight was lots of fun and I had a good trip. I could see on a little screen where I was in the air so that was lots of fun!! :) of course when I arrived in Birmingham I was super happy!! all of you might know it now cause I saw Aury! I love being with him right now and in a few months I will marry him :)
When I arrived in birmingham we had to take a train and a bus to coventry, that was less fun cause it was not easy with the wheelchair, suitcase and bag but we survived. In the evening we went to institute in coventry and that was lots of fun! I really enjoyed it and tomorrow I guess I will go again. 

I think you already noticed but this is going to be a long blog :) I need to do this everyday so it isnt really long everytime. On friday we didn't really did anything, we did some groceries, packed our stuff and traveled to Oxford. We were at my parents in law to be for the weekend. 

Saturday was an amazing day! We went to the LONDON TEMPLE! It is a beautiful temple, I felt the holy spirit really strong and I can;t wait to go back again and hopefully soon!! We did baptism for dead and it was a great feeling to do it for my own family! Aury baptized me and he was baptized for the male cards of  my family. 
Of course we made lots of photo's and when Aury gets back from school today he will upload the photo's and then I will post them on this and also on facebook. It will probably be a new post otherwise I have to  open this one again and add the photos in it. Hopefully with the photo's you will all have a picture how my day was. I also have a picture with the Jesus Christ Statue!! Beautifull!! When I saw that statue I thought " come unto me" Jesus Christ is my redeemer!!

After the temple we went to see a friend. She is a witness on the wedding and her name is Chloe, it was lots of fun to see her again and we had a awesome time. After that we went back to oxford and I must say I was exhausted that day!! I felt asleep at 8 pm on the couch and aury brought me to bed at 9pm!! I was that tired. I slept till sunday morning around 7 so I had enough sleep. 

On sunday we went to the church and everyone was really happy to see me. It was the 2nd time they saw me and I enjoyed the day. We also had a munch and mingle and that was fun too. We talked to the bishop about marriage and the temple and I'm really grateful we talked about that. Im less freaked out about the temple right now so that is a good thing. 

For the rest of the sunday we played games together and went to bed on time. On monday morning early we went back to coventry with the bus. We had a fun day together and we had a fun dinner! 

On tuesday we didn't had any plans. Aury went to school and I was here doing homework and using his laptop of course.  We met the missionaries cause we had to give them a package for a sister missionary I know. Sister van Eeden got transferred so I will not be able to see her but I hope she did got all the dutch stuff I brought with me. It was good we didn't had plans on this day cause I felt really miserable. Like i said earlier in this message I felt sick on wednesday. First it was a troath infection and after a couple of days it was a cold. On tuesday it was sooo bad, every few seconds it was bugging me. I even used Nasal spray!! I never use that cause I hate it so the cold was really bad otherwise I wouldn't use it. 

Today its already wednesday and I feel little better. My cold isnt bugging me as much as yesterday! today we will have a bbq with some other students here. I hope it will stay dry and get a little warmer than now. I will probably upload the photos after the BBQ.

For the rest of the week we have institute planned. Also I want to go t coventry cause I want to buy a birthday and mothersday present for my mum!  On saturday we will probably go to Birmingham and to a chocolate center (cadbury) it will be lots of fun. 

I hope all of you enjoyed this message!! I did and it was lots of fun to give you all a update.
Love you all,
Catharina

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Cat, goed om te lezen dat je het naar je zin hebt daar. Waar zijn de foto's?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. sounds like Aury needs a license and a car!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ja ja Mark! Geduld. I agree with you Melissa :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen