vrijdag 12 februari 2010

Friday evening

So this is the last update before I leave for england, well at least I guess so :P. I just packed all my stuff and put it int he bag :) Its downstairs with the wheelchair now so I dont forget it. I also have all the medication and the medication passport now. I have my boarding pass ready and my ID. Its gonna be early tomorrow morning. I have to get up at 6.30, leave at 7.15 and be at the airport around 7.30. Then go to the sevice desk because of the wheelchair and check in. Then wait untill I can go in the aircraft and around 9.30 am it has to leave. I saw today and eindhoven airport that the aircraft from this morning a delay had for more then 30 minutes. I do not hope that for tomorrow. I wanna fly on time and arrive on time :) Aury's mom and I guess his little brother will be with her will pick me up at London Stansted. Then we will drive to Oxford and hopefully we will go swimming, then probably play on the Wii and then dinner. In the evening we will probably sit on the couch and watch some tv or play the Wii. I will find out on saturday. For now im going to finish this message, im going to bed early so I can wake up tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!??!! this is the airport where my plane will departure

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten