vrijdag 12 februari 2010

Friday februari 12, 2010

Today is the day before I leave for England. I will go to england for 7 days and I am really stoked. Ive been to England before but that is a long time ago and that was with school. We visit london back then and some places around there. I really had to get used to everything and the most weirdest part of being in England was that they drive on the wrong side of the road. They tell my they are driving on the correct side of the road but that is because they are used to that and i'm not. We will see how it goes when I will be living in England and have to drive there :) :P
Today is also the day I have to pack all my stuff. I already put everything on my desk and made a list so I dont forget anything. I made a list because I will have no check in baggage, so I am only aloud to bring 10 kilo's with me, so that means not enough and only 1 bag :(. But its really weird because im a girl but I packed my bag and its only 8 kilo's including everything what has to be inside the bag :) So thats really good. I will leave on saturday morning around 7.30 am, thats way to early for me because I like to sleep :). I have to get up at 6.30 am and thats even earlier :( We will see how I am going to do this :P. My plane will leave Holland around 9.30 am and I will arrive in London Stansted, England around 9.30 am too :) Funny he, Holland and England are having 1 hour time difference. In England its 1 hour earlier then in Holland.

For now I can be really excited and making myself crazy because I still gave to wait 19-20 hours before I can fly to England. And I will see my fiance in less then 24 hours!!!!!!! Thats is soo awesome :) :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten