vrijdag 12 februari 2010

Tuesday februari 9, 2010 :)

After my ticket got cancelled I talked to my mom and dad about it. I did that so there was a change they would let me skip school and go to england. Well they didnt but they gaved me a other suprise. After I got home on tuesday evening my dad told me something about they wanted to go to spain in march. I told them they could go but because I'm in a wheelchair is not that easy for them. I cant travel by myself to school and they werent planning to go during a break so they had to think about it again. Then they asked me how much it costs to change the ticket in the week of februari 22 to a week earlier. I told them it will cost a new tickett and 50 euro's for changing the ticket. I already knew that was not cheap and so did they. Then they told me they needed rest so in other words, they wanted me to leave :) I didnt mind at all. They said they will pay a complete new ticket, bring me to the airport and pick me up and it is a present for my birthday. I told them they my birthday is still 6/7 months away so not even close but they told me they will pay for the tickett.

So around 10 pm they bought the ticket. They asked some information they needed and I gaved it to them. I was soo excited to hear this and I was really happy. It ment I was going to be with my fiance in less then a week from that date!! I went on skype and told him immideatly I was going to england on Saturday!! He was also really happy and we can be together on valentines day!! No its only sleeping 4 nights and then I will fly to england!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten