zaterdag 13 februari 2010

Saturday, first day in England!!

Hey everyone!! I am really excited to be in England. I got up at 6 am, then left the house around 7.15 am. Then I got to the airport around 7.30 am and I went to the ryanair desk. They called someone to tell I am in a wheelchair and they told me to come back around 8.45 am, so I did. They picked me up, brought me to customs, was done in 2 minutes there, then they brought me to the passport check and I was done in less then 10 seconds there and then to the gate. I must say being in a wheelchair is really easy if you want to fly because you are done in less then 5 minutes from the customs to the gate!! Everyone is really helpfull and they ask what you want. I need to do this more often :P

The flight to england was 40 minutes, so that was really short. I didnt got sick this time and I really liked the flight. The car drive to Aury's parents house took about 2,5 hours :( that was really long but it was all worth it, because I saw Aury when I got to the house. When we got here we ate something, played on the Wii, went swimming and now i'm waiting :P. We will celebrate chinese new year tonight so thats gonna be my first time to celebrate that :) I will meet my sister in law to be tonight and I met my father in law to be this afternoon :). Its really fun here and I love being with my Fiance!!

I will put some photo's with this message so everyone can read what I did today :P. I made photo's from the ride to here and I also made a photo from  STARBUCKS!!! yes you read it I saw starbucks, that was the first time in my life!!!!

Well I need to go now!! I will probably write a message tonight and upload some more photos :) otherwise you can read one tomorrow :)

1 opmerking:

  1. i guess they don't have starbucks in the netherlands? or do they have a headquarters in amsterdam - i thought i had a friend go there for training once?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen