dinsdag 16 februari 2010

Sunday (valentines day)

Hey!! So my second day in England was Valentinesday!! I ate breakfast with Aury, his mom and little brother and after that we got ready for church!! I went to the oxford ward and it was my first time I was going to a ward in a different country!! Im used to go in the Netherlands and not in England!! But it was really fun, they had lots of babies and of course I hold a baby :) She was 6 weeks old and super cute!! After church we went back home and ate lunch, then we packed our stuff to go to the university!! We arrived in the evening to the university and I just unpacked my stuff and being with Aury. We were in the kitchen also to meet some housemates here and that was fun!! So this is a short message but I will upload photo's on friday for this post!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten